Hip hip hooray! And many thanks to The Shameful Narcissist for her kind nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award. You can read her nerdily awesome acceptance of her nomination here.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people (I’m only doing 5)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog (forgive me if I forget to do this)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
*The award was created by Okoto Enigma*
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
Three Things About Myself
Oh gosh, three things about myself, huh? Let’s see, I think I may recycle some about me facts that I have used in older awards:
- I am a left-handed redhead, so basically a unicorn.
- I don’t know how to swim properly. I mean, I can make it across a pool, but my form is all wrong. I probably look like a drowning toad.
- I wrote my first ‘book’ at age seven. It was called The Girl From Jupiter.
The Shameful Narcissist’s Questions
- The Doctor shows up in the tardis. Are you going to the future or the past? How far would you go in either direction? To the past. I think the farthest I would realistically want to go in either direction would be maybe 500 years.
- Barring black or white, if you had to wear one color for the rest of your life, what color would that be? Hmm, I wonder if my choice of answer font color gives it away. Pink. Fuchsia, to be precise. Hands down.
- Tea or coffee? Coffee! The roast would depend upon my mood, though. In the mornings I generally prefer a strong dark roast, possibly pressed. Although sometimes I go on a flavored kick. In the evenings if I feel fancy, maybe a hazelnut cafe au lait.
- Do you prefer urban, rural, or suburban? Ooh, this is a tough one, to be honest. Having lived in all three, I can honestly say I appreciate and enjoy each option. At the moment we live in a rural area, and I am generally liking it.
- What do you think there should be a wiki for that there isn’t already (I guess this is the weird question)? I am not sure if this counts, but the Cosmere Wiki does not contain a fan fiction section. So maybe, I’d like to see fanfic added to the Wiki already devoted to Brandon Sanderson fanatics like myself?
Ian Shepard – Adventure Rules
The Historian – An Historian About Town
Blair – The Shameful Sheep
Fatty McCupcakes – Fatty McCupcakes
Rae – I Will Not Live in Vain
- What is the last movie you watched?
- If you could only pick one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life, what flavor would you pick?
- Early bird or night owl?
- Where would you go on vacation if you had an unlimited vacation budget but only one week, including time spent traveling there?
- (Weird question) Instead of the usual ‘what fictional character would you spend the day with,’ I want to know: what fictional character do you detest so much that someone would have to pay you to spend the day with them?
Thanks again to The Shameful Narcissist for my nomination!
Until next time,